Subject: [PATCH] ARM: Re-enable TRACE_IRQFLAGS_SUPPORT on ARMv7-M

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Thompson)
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 18:37:47 +0100

On 09/06/15 16:01, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 12:41:50PM +0100, Daniel Thompson wrote:
>> Does the following patch, which makes the arch_irqs_disabled()
>> implementation from asm-generic available on arm, fix the build for you?
>
> Yes, this is exactly the kind of fix for this I'm looking for.  Once
> everyone's happy with it, it can find it's way to the patch system.

 From my side, using v4.1-rc6 plus the patch, I can build all defconfigs 
and both versatile_defconfig and multi_v7_defconfig remain bootable (so 
both ways through the arch #ifdef in irqflag.h).

Similarly working on linux-next-20150608 plus the patch I am able to 
build and boot Maxime's stm32 code (and show that without the patch it 
doesn't build).

 From my side I think that makes it good to go.

So... in the absense of objections I will send it to the patch tracker 
tomorrow.

Daniel.