Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] ARM: keystone: add ecc error interrupt handling

From: [email-masked] (santosh shilimkar)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:04:43 -0700

On 6/25/2015 7:31 AM, Vitaly Andrianov wrote:
> This patch series adds support for arm L1/L2 ecc and ddr3 ecc error handling
> for Keystone devices
>
> Change Log
>
> v2:
> - removing unused and sorting headers of keystone.c are moved to a separate
>    patch.
> - l1l2 ecc and ddr3 ecc error handling are split it to separate patches
> - removed unused headers from keystone_ecc.c
> - platsmp.c removed from the patch.
> - return IRQ_HANDLED for 1 bit error in l1l2 ecc handler
> - checked and handled existing ecc error before enabling ddr3 interrupt
> - 1 bit ddr3 interrupt is disabled, because it is handled by hardware and
>    there is no reason to handle it by software
>
This version looks good to me. As already commented, I would have liked
the patch 2/3(L2 ECC) code in ARM generic code so will give some more 
time for others to come back. Otherwise I will queue this up for next
window.

Thanks for follow up Vitaly.

Regards,
Santosh