Subject: [PATCH 0/4] phy: berlin-usb: PLL divider fixes

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Hebb)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 01:04:16 -0400

The USB PLL dividers currently set by phy-berlin-usb are incorrect for
BG2 and BG2CD (i.e. all Berlin variants but BG2Q). This series fixes the
divider values for those two chips and additionally corrects the name of
the of_match table to no longer contain "sata" (which was presumably
mistakenly carried over from phy-berlin-sata).

I have verified that the new divider values work on BG2CD and Antoine
Tenart has verified that they work on BG2Q. The divider value for BG2
was taken from bootloader source but has not been tested.

Thomas Hebb (4):
  phy: berlin-usb: fix divider for BG2CD
  ARM: dts: berlin: change BG2Q's USB PHY compatible
  phy: berlin-usb: fix divider for BG2
  phy: berlin-usb: rename table copied from SATA PHY

 arch/arm/boot/dts/berlin2q.dtsi |  6 +++---
 drivers/phy/phy-berlin-usb.c    | 12 ++++++------
 2 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.4.4