Subject: [RFC PATCH 1/3] arm: psci: rename psci_smp.c to psci.c

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Lezcano)
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:06:22 +0200

On 07/04/2015 03:01 PM, Jisheng Zhang wrote:
> This will prepare for next commit to enable PSCI for UP systems so that
> calls like cpu_suspend can be made functional on UP too.
>
> Signed-off-by: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
> ---
>   arch/arm/kernel/Makefile   |   2 +-
>   arch/arm/kernel/psci.c     | 130 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>   arch/arm/kernel/psci_smp.c | 130 ---------------------------------------------
>   3 files changed, 131 insertions(+), 131 deletions(-)
>   create mode 100644 arch/arm/kernel/psci.c
>   delete mode 100644 arch/arm/kernel/psci_smp.c

When you move or rename a file, use the -M option with git when sending 
the email. Instead of providing a big diff file, it will just annotate 
the renaming.

-- 
  <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog