Subject: inquiries on juno

From: [email-masked] (Sudeep Holla)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 12:00:55 +0100

On 27/07/15 11:16, Zhaoyang Huang wrote:
> Dear Sudeep,
> I applied the patch you mentioned on the git tree of v4.1 and get the
> error for[1]. Then I cherry-picked the commit[3] which I get from github
> where the missing function defined, while there is another error[2]. I
> am not sure if I am on the right way? Thank you!
>

I haven't tried that patch on v4.1, so I am not aware of all the
dependencies you may be missing. I have tried only on v4.2-rc* and it
works fine to me.

Other option would be to have "earlycon" in cmdline but remove baud in
stdout-path in Juno DT and see if it provides any log as where it's
getting hung during the boot.

But I repeat that v4.1 with defconfig and DT compiled from source just
works fine unless you are missing something in the firmware including 
DT. Hope that helps.

Regards,
Sudeep.