Subject: [linux-sunxi] Re: [PATCH 5/5] ARM: dts: sun7i: Add dts file for Wits Pro A20 DKT

From: [email-masked] (Hans de Goede)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 15:00:37 +0200

Hi,

On 01-08-15 11:30, Maxime Ripard wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 06:13:06PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> mmc-pwrseq-simple supports multiple reset/enable gpios (by listing
>> them all as reset-gpios and setting GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW/HIGH depending
>> on which value they need to be to activate things).
>>
>> It also supports listing clocks which need to be enabled. I think
>> that it may be a good idea to use this to also enable the bluetooth
>> bits of the ap6210 module on the cubietruck. I know that the
>> actual bt is interfaced over an uart, and we really should have
>> a mechanism to enable/disable it separately, but for not this seems
>> like a good way to get bluetooth to work.
>>
>> We should ofcourse add a comment to the dts file that this is not a
>> 100% ideal solution, but other then that I think this should work
>> nicely. Maxime would enabling the bluetooth bits of this sdio
>> module via mmc-pwrseq be acceptable to you?
>
> As long as we have some comment on top, yep.
>
>> ChenYu if Maxime acks this solution I hope you can write a patch for
>> this, since you've been working on the bluetooth support before.
>
> Note that I'm in holidays starting today. I plan on doing my
> pull-requests for 4.3 later today, and will probably not be able to
> merge any patches during the next two weeks, which mean that your
> mmc-power seq patch for the cubietruck was probably the last one I was
> merging for the 4.3 merge window.

I just noticed that your last push to

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/mripard/linux.git/log/?h=sunxi/for-next

Is not in your github sunxi-next branch, it would be good if you could
merge the last changes there (when your back from your holliday).

Regards,

Hans