Subject: [RFC PATCH V2 00/10] ARM64: Uprobe support added

From: [email-masked] (David Long)
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 09:43:53 -0400

On 08/03/15 07:09, Will Deacon wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 04:58:47AM +0100, Pratyush Anand wrote:
>> These patches have been prepared on top of ARM64 kprobe v7 patches [1].
>> Keeping as RFC, because kprobe-v7 still need to be ACKed.
>
> Unfortunately, I've not seen any movement on the kprobes patches recently,
> so this is out of the picture for 4.3.
>
> Dave: did you plan to respin your series after Steve's comments on v7?
>
> Will
>

Catalin's comments last week helped me clarify in my own mind that we 
should be able to simplfy the register pushing somewhat. Will, does that 
also make sense to you?

So, also taking into consideration Steve's suggestions about 
reorganizing the asm code, I am now working on a new revision.

-dl