Subject: [PATCH v5 2/5] PCI: designware: Add ARM64 support

From: [email-masked] (James Morse)
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 11:40:20 +0100

On 04/08/15 11:23, Gabriele Paoloni wrote:
> Hi James
> 
> Please see "[PATCH v6] PCI: Store PCIe bus address in struct of_pci_range"
> 
> I think if you apply this patch your problem should be solved...
> 
> If you follow the discussion you see that this patch is going to be part 
> of the next designware patchset...

Yes I just spotted that series after continuing through my email backlog.

> Wang Zhou said "You need apply Gabriele's patch before applying this patch."
> but he didn't specify which one and obviously this patch should have been part
> of the patch-set

I assumed he meant your patch 1 in the same series, (given the reply was to
patch 2).

With the '[PATCH v6] PCI: Store PCIe bus address in struct of_pci_range'
applied before patches and 1 and 2 of this series - pcie on the
'Freescale i.MX6 Quad SABRE Lite Board' works fine.

I can rescan the bus, load firmware, list nearby APs, and even get MSIs
coming from the card.

Tested-by: James Morse <[email-masked]>

James