Subject: [GIT PULL v2 0/5] Samsung updates for v4.3

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 03:42:31 +0900

Hello Arnd, Olof, Kevin

Here is re-spin of pull request for Samsung stuff for v4.3 as per Olof's
suggestion.

Most of this pull-requests are to switch to support generic cpufreq
driver for exynos3250, 4210, 4412 and 5250 and several exynos dt updates.

Note as I commented in each tag, each pull-request(signed tag) has a
dependency with each other, so please keep the ordering in this time.

1) tags/samsung-clk-driver
2) tags/samsung-late-dt
3) tags/samsung-soc
4) tags/samsung-late-cpufreq-driver
5) tags/samsung-defconfig-new

If any problems, please kindly let me know.

Thanks,
Kukjin

Alexis Ballier (1):
      ARM: dts: enable SPI1 for exynos4412-odroidu3

Anand Moon (1):
      ARM: exynos_defconfig: Enable CONFIG_SND_SOC_ODROIDX2 for Odroid-XU3

Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz (5):
      cpufreq: exynos: remove exynos5250 specific cpufreq driver support
      clk: exynos4x12: add cpu clock configuration data and instantiate
cpu clock
      cpufreq: exynos: remove Exynos4x12 specific cpufreq driver support
      ARM: dts: add CPU OPP and regulator supply property for exynos4x12
      ARM: EXYNOS: switch to using generic cpufreq driver for exynos4x12

Chanho Park (1):
      ARM: dts: add exynos5422-cpus.dtsi to correct cpu order

Chanwoo Choi (4):
      clk: exynos3250: Add cpu clock configuration data and instaniate
cpu clock
      ARM: EXYNOS: Add exynos3250 compatible to use generic cpufreq driver
      ARM: dts: Add CPU OPP and regulator supply property for exynos3250
      ARM: dts: Add CPU cooling binding for exynos3250 boards

Javier Martinez Canillas (4):
      ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: Remove old Samsung USB PHY configs
      ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: Enable NTC Thermistors support
      ARM: exynos_defconfig: Enable NTC Thermistors support
      ARM: multi_v7_defconfig: Enable max77802 regulator

Jonas Rabenstein (1):
      cpufreq: exynos: Remove unselectable rule for arm-exynos-cpufreq.o

Krzysztof Kozlowski (1):
      ARM: exynos_defconfig: Enable cpufreq-dt driver

Marek Szyprowski (1):
      ARM: dts: add iommu property to JPEG device for exynos4

Michal Suchanek (1):
      ARM: dts: Add SPI CS on exynos5250-snow

Thomas Abraham (3):
      clk: exynos5250: add cpu clock configuration data and instantiate
cpu clock
      ARM: EXYNOS: switch to using generic cpufreq driver for exynos5250
      ARM: dts: add CPU OPP and regulator supply property for exynos5250

 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos3250-monk.dts              |  19 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos3250-rinato.dts            |  19 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos3250.dtsi                  |  16 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4.dtsi                     |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4212.dtsi                  |  81 +++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-odroid-common.dtsi    |   4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-odroidu3.dts          |   8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-origen.dts            |   4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-trats2.dts            |   4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412.dtsi                  |  83 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-arndale.dts           |   4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-smdk5250.dts          |   4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-snow.dts              |   5 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-spring.dts            |   4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250.dtsi                  |  22 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5422-cpus.dtsi             |  81 +++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5422-odroidxu3-common.dtsi |   1 +
 arch/arm/configs/exynos_defconfig                  |   5 +
 arch/arm/configs/multi_v7_defconfig                |   5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/Kconfig                       |   2 +
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/exynos.c                      |   4 +
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos3250.c               |  32 ++-
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos4.c                  |  50 +++++
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos5250.c               |  31 +++
 drivers/cpufreq/Kconfig.arm                        |  49 -----
 drivers/cpufreq/Makefile                           |   4 -
 drivers/cpufreq/exynos-cpufreq.c                   | 237
---------------------
 drivers/cpufreq/exynos-cpufreq.h                   |  89 --------
 drivers/cpufreq/exynos4x12-cpufreq.c               | 236
--------------------
 drivers/cpufreq/exynos5250-cpufreq.c               | 210 ------------------
 include/dt-bindings/clock/exynos3250.h             |   1 +
 include/dt-bindings/clock/exynos5250.h             |   1 +
 32 files changed, 487 insertions(+), 829 deletions(-)