Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add VIN and ADV7180 device tree support for R8A7794/SILK board

From: [email-masked] (Sergei Shtylyov)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 23:19:11 +0300

On 08/20/2015 10:04 PM, Sergei Shtylyov wrote:

>>>     Here's the set of 2 patches against Simon Horman's 'renesas.git' repo's
>>> 'renesas-devel-20150819-v4.2-rc7' tag. Here we add the VIN and ADV7180
>>> video decoder device tree support on the R8A7794/SILK board. The patchset
>>> requires previously posted SILK SDHI1 support patch in order to apply and
>>> R8A7794/SILK I2C1 support in order to apply and build.
>>>
>>> [1/2] ARM: shmobile: r8a7794: add VIN DT support
>>> [2/2] ARM: shmobile: silk: add VIN0/ADV7180 DT support
>>
>> Thanks, I have queued these up for v4.4.
>
>     Perhaps a bit too early: the PFC VIN patch hasn't been merged yet. Sorry
> for not specifying the PFC dependency...

    OTOH, the frames get captured somehow even without the PFC patch, so might 
as well leave these patches applied. Your choice...

MBR, Sergei