Subject: [PATCH v2 1/5] clocksource: mediatek: do not enable GPT_CLK_EVT when setup

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Lezcano)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 09:51:11 +0200

On 08/21/2015 04:39 PM, Yingjoe Chen wrote:

[ ... ]

>>    - Does the spurious interrupt occurs *every* time ? at each boot ?
>
> Yes. If you applied this series to enable mtk timer without this fix on
> mt8173 or mt8135 you can reproduce it. It occurs for every boot.
>
> It crash before uart driver is ready, so you'll have to use earlycon to
> see the crash log.

Can you give me the earlycon params ?

Thanks.

  -- Daniel

-- 
  <http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org ? Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro:  <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |
<http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/> Blog