Subject: [PATCH v3 05/26] ARM: pxa: magician: Change description of LCD power GPIO

From: [email-masked] (Petr Cvek)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 06:55:50 +0200

This patch changes the description of the LCD power GPIO to be more
specific.

Signed-off-by: Petr Cvek <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/arm/mach-pxa/magician.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-pxa/magician.c b/arch/arm/mach-pxa/magician.c
index 1bac785..a93ed14 100644
--- a/arch/arm/mach-pxa/magician.c
+++ b/arch/arm/mach-pxa/magician.c
@@ -773,7 +773,7 @@ static void __init magician_init(void)
 		pr_info("LCD type: %s\n", lcd_select ? "Samsung" : "Toppoly");
 		if (lcd_select && (system_rev < 3))
 			gpio_request_one(GPIO75_MAGICIAN_SAMSUNG_POWER,
-				GPIOF_OUT_INIT_LOW, "SAMSUNG_POWER");
+				GPIOF_OUT_INIT_LOW, "Samsung LCD Power");
 		pxa_set_fb_info(NULL,
 			lcd_select ? &samsung_info : &toppoly_info);
 	} else
-- 
1.7.12.1