Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] ACPI probing infrastructure

From: [email-masked] (Marc Zyngier)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 13:59:19 +0100

Hi Rafael,

On 26/09/15 00:45, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:

>> Marc Zyngier (5):
>>   acpi: Add basic device probing infrastructure
>>   irqchip/acpi: Add probing infrastructure for ACPI-based irqchips
>>   irqchip/gic: Convert the GIC driver to ACPI probing
>>   clocksource/acpi: Add probing infrastructure for ACPI-based
>>     clocksources
>>   clocksource/arm_arch_timer: Convert to ACPI probing
> 
> I'm generally fine with this (modulo a couple of super-minor nits in the
> first patch), but it needs ACKs from Thomas for the irqchip-related and
> clocksource-related patches.

Sure. I've now addressed your comments, and I'll post the updated series
later today.

> Plus [3/5] needs to be rebased on top of the Al's patches removing BAD_MADT_ENTRY
> (currently in my bleeding-edge branch).

Al's patches were there on Friday, but vanished over the weekend. Do you
have another (stable?) branch with these patches in (assuming they are
still aimed at 4.4)?

Thanks,

	M.
-- 
Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny...