Subject: [GIT PULL] Samsung fixes for v4.3

From: [email-masked] (Kukjin Kim)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 07:57:33 +0900

The following changes since commit 6ff33f3902c3b1c5d0db6b1e2c70b6d76fba357f:

  Linux 4.3-rc1 (2015-09-12 16:35:56 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
tags/samsung-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to 4776dbb3583d10969f991cc89da781884c15979d:

  Merge tag 'samsung-fixes-4.3' of http://github.com/krzk/linux into
v4.3-samsung-fixes (2015-09-30 15:42:39 +0900)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Samsung fixes for v4.3

- fix invalid clock used for FIMD IOMMU
- fix thermal boot issue smdk5250-smdk5250
- fix S2R on exynos4412 trats2 boards
- fix LEDs on exynos5422-odroidxu3-common
- fix booting of all 8 cores on exynos542x

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz (1):
      ARM: dts: add suspend opp to exynos4412

Chanho Park (1):
      ARM: EXYNOS: reset Little cores when cpu is up

Joonyoung Shim (1):
      ARM: dts: Fix wrong clock binding for sysmmu_fimd1_1 on exynos5420

Krzysztof Kozlowski (1):
      ARM: dts: Fix LEDs on exynos5422-odroidxu3

Kukjin Kim (1):
      Merge tag 'samsung-fixes-4.3' of http://github.com/krzk/linux into
v4.3-samsung-fixes

Yadwinder Singh Brar (1):
      ARM: dts: Fix bootup thermal issue on smdk5250

 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412.dtsi                  |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-smdk5250.dts          |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420.dtsi                  |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5422-odroidxu3-common.dtsi |  1 -
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/mcpm-exynos.c                 | 27
+++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/mach-exynos/regs-pmu.h                    |  6 +++++
 6 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)