Subject: [PATCH] MAINTAINERS: Start using the 'reviewer' (R) tag

From: [email-masked] (Krzysztof Kozlowski)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 08:56:34 +0900

On 28.10.2015 23:38, Lee Jones wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2015, Javier Martinez Canillas wrote:
>> They are not maintainers according to your definition of maintainer
>> that doesn't seem what most people agree with.
> 
> "most people" so far are 3 people that I assume still want to be
> Maintainers despite not actually conducting Maintainer duties, but
> are rather Reviewers.  I also have 2 Acks for this patch, so thus far
> that's 3 that agree and 3 that do not.  Unsurprisingly the ones that
> agree are Maintainers and the ones who are not are (by my definition)
> Reviewers -- go figure.
> 

I am not sure on which side you put me finally. :)
If there is a consensus among some more experienced developers that
maintainer means branch and patches maintaining, then I won't see any
problem with the patch nor with switching Samsung PMIC entries to review.

In that case, that would be:
Acked-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>

Best regards,
Krzysztof