Subject: [PATCH] arm64/efi: do not assume DRAM base is aligned to 2 MB

From: [email-masked] (Timur Tabi)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:00:14 -0500

On 10/29/2015 09:57 AM, Will Deacon wrote:
> So is this fixing a regression introduced in 4.3? If so, can I have a
> Fixes: tag too, please? (I was under the impression that this was a
> longstanding issue, but the thread hasn't been easy to follow).

It fixes a bug introduced by:

Author: Ard Biesheuvel <[email-masked]>  2015-07-24 06:38:27
Committer: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>  2015-07-27 05:08:41
Parent: ddeeefe2dfbe1fa6b116b9362b1bec465b64c873 (arm64/efi: efistub: 
Apply __init annotation)
Child:  739fa11938bec53a849b77b2042237a0e17c70ae (arm64/efi: do not 
assume DRAM base is aligned to 2 MB)
Branches: dcc, master, qserver, qserver2, remotes/origin/master, tty
Follows: v4.2-rc4
Precedes: v4.3-rc1

     arm64: efi: prefer AllocatePages() over efi_low_alloc() for vmlinux

-- 
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the
Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project.