Subject: [PATCH v3 00/62] Add ACPI support for arm64 on Xen

From: [email-masked] (David Vrabel)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 11:10:52 +0000

On 17/11/15 10:59, Jan Beulich wrote:
>>>> On 17.11.15 at 10:39, <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> From: Shannon Zhao <[email-masked]>
>>
>> This patch set adds ACPI support for arm64 on Xen. The design document
>> could be found from [1].
> 
> Thank you very much for sending a 62-patch series to a set of people
> without tailoring the distribution list for the individual patches. I'm
> pretty sure I mentioned this to you before - please be mindful of the
> workload you impose on other people by sending out patches. I'll
> make limited effort of identifying the patches I actually need to look
> at, but the risk of patches getting discarded is going to be there.

Yes, I skimmed the subjects and it doesn't look like I'm the maintainer
for any of the patches.

Please don't Cc me in the future.

David