Subject: [PATCH v2] arm64: dts: qcom: Add apq8096 dragonboard dts skeletons

From: [email-masked] (Bryan Huntsman)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 13:29:42 -0800

On 12/01/2015 08:11 AM, Rajendra Nayak wrote:
> Add new dtsi and dts files for the apq8096 dragonboards with just
> a serial device used as debug console
> 
> While at it, also rearrange the Makefile so we have one dtb per line
> so as to be consistent with whats done on other platforms.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Rajendra Nayak <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/Makefile                 |  4 ++-
>  arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/apq8096-dragonboard.dts  | 21 ++++++++++++++++
>  arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/apq8096-dragonboard.dtsi | 30 +++++++++++++++++++++++
>  3 files changed, 54 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
>  create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/apq8096-dragonboard.dts
>  create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/apq8096-dragonboard.dtsi

One problem.  The board you have is not called a dragonboard.  Let's
check with the marketing folks on what they're calling it now.  We need
to explicitly avoid using dragonboard here as that name applies to a
different class of products.  Thanks.

- Bryan

-- 
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a
Linux Foundation Collaborative Project