Subject: [GIT PULL for 4.4] DT/dmaengine: edma: Update for the new bindings

From: [email-masked] (Peter Ujfalusi)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 13:10:18 +0200

Hi Arnd, Vinod,

As Arnd suggested, the two patch from the following series:
https://www.mail-archive.com/linux-omap at vger.kernel.org/msg122201.html

plus Acked-by from Arnd is available for pull if you prefer that way.

Regards,
P?ter
================================================================
The following changes since commit 8005c49d9aea74d382f474ce11afbbc7d7130bec:

  Linux 4.4-rc1 (2015-11-15 17:00:27 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://github.com/omap-audio/linux-audio.git for-4.4/peter/edma_binding_update

for you to fetch changes up to af9089852e0ecd6ae7336992d29b04d7d82b404a:

  dmaengine: edma: DT: Change reserved slot array from 16bit to 32bit type (2015-12-09 11:56:56 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Ujfalusi (2):
      dmaengine: edma: DT: Change memcpy channel array from 16bit to 32bit type
      dmaengine: edma: DT: Change reserved slot array from 16bit to 32bit type

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/dma/ti-edma.txt | 10 ++++------
 drivers/dma/edma.c                                | 53 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 include/linux/platform_data/edma.h                |  2 +-
 3 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)