Subject: [PATCH 0/4] ARM Versatile multi-platform support

From: [email-masked] (Marc Zyngier)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:59:29 +0000

On 08/12/15 21:11, Peter Maydell wrote:
> On 8 December 2015 at 20:44, Rob Herring <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Arnd lit a fire under me to dust this off and get it merged. So here it
>> is. The main change from prior version is I merged all the code to a
>> single file. It's a bigger patch than I'd like, but I don't think trying
>> to do it in multiple steps is worth it.
>>
>> This is dependent on some solution for the default platform choice on
>> !MMU builds (allnoconfig) as it can't be Versatile after this series.
>> Arnd has some ideas on how to address that.
>>
>> This is tested under QEMU. Linus previously tested this on actual h/w
>> and had a problem with the display identification which needs
>> investigation or agreement to worry about it if and when someone
>> actually cares.
> 
> I handed my PB hardware and its PCI backplane back to Will
> and Marc some time back, so they're in the best position to
> do testing of the PCI part on real hardware if needed these days.

I don't really have the bandwidth to test that stuff right now, but I
recently managed to score a few PCI backplanes (backplane only, without
the massive case, so an ATX power supply is required to make use of it).
Some documentation is available at [1].

I could easily be convinced to part with one of them, and even drop it
at a suitably located Linaro office, if that helps...

Thanks,

	M.

[1] http://infocenter.arm.com/help/topic/com.arm.doc.dui0425f/Cfhffaei.html
-- 
Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny...