Subject: [PATCH v5 0/5] ACPI based PCI support for arm64

From: [email-masked] (Hanjun Guo)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 14:34:02 +0800

Hi JC,

On 2016/1/4 13:13, Jayachandran C wrote:
> This patchset provides a generic ACPI based PCI host controller
> implementation and uses it on arm64.
>
> The first patch moves the common code to handle MCFG ACPI table from
> arch/x86 to drivers/acpi/pci_mcfg.c. The last patch in the patchset
> provides the generic implementation of an ACPI based PCI host
> controller with a new file drivers/acpi/pci_host_acpi.c. The other
> patches are to fix up arm64 and ACPI code to work with these two
> patches.
>
> The pci host controller implementation keeps a reference to
> pci_mmcfg_region entry so that config space access is done with a
> simple mapping and generic PCI config read/write. There is also an
> implementation of raw_pci_read/raw_pci_write provided by walking the
> pci_mmcfg_list
>
> The patchset is against 4.4-rc6, but it can be applied to pci/next
> with a very minor fixup.  This is tested with arm64 QEMU and OVMF
> and on x86 with qemu.

Are there any specific problems that Tomasz didn't address in this
patch set?

https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/12/16/246

As Lorenzo pointed out, that patch set was going several rounds and
addressed lots of comments, why not comment on it and push it forward
together?

Thanks
Hanjun