Subject: [PATCH V2 1/2] dt-bindings: regulator: Add document for MT6323 regulator

From: [email-masked] (John Crispin)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 13:05:52 +0100

On 25/01/2016 12:37, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 11:40:04AM +0100, John Crispin wrote:
>> Based on the MT6397 binding documentation.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: John Crispin <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: devicetree at vger.kernel.org
> 
> In reply to your previous submission I said:
> 
> | important.  Please also use subject lines matching the style for the
> | subsystem (for patch 1).
> 
> Please don't ignore review comments, people are generally making them
> for a reason and are likely to have the same concerns if issues remain
> unaddressed.  Having to repeat the same comments can get repetitive and
> make people question the value of time spent reviewing.  If you disagree
> with the review comments that's fine but you need to reply and discuss
> your concerns so that the reviewer can understand your decisions.
> 

Hi,

sorry about that. I've been juggling with a pile of patches the last
couple of weeks and missed folding the fixup into the patch before
sending it. I've just sent you a V3.

	John