Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] iio: ADC driver for EP93xx SoC

From: [email-masked] (Alexander Sverdlin)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 18:59:37 +0100

This series prepares the necessary infrastructure for ADC platform device on
Cirrus Logic EP93xx family of SoCs and adds the driver for ADC device using
IIO subsystem.

Changelog
v2:
  Added Documentation/iio/ep93xx_adc.txt
  Removed extend_name
  Added timeout to the status polling loop
  Used iio_device_register() instead of devm_iio_device_register()

Alexander Sverdlin (5):
  clk: ep93xx: Implement clk_get_parent()
  clk: ep93xx: Add ADC clock
  ep93xx: Add ADC platform device support to core
  edb93xx: Add ADC platform device
  iio: adc: New driver for Cirrus Logic EP93xx ADC

 Documentation/iio/ep93xx_adc.txt             |  29 +++
 arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/clock.c                 |  14 ++
 arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/core.c                  |  24 +++
 arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/edb93xx.c               |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/include/mach/platform.h |   1 +
 arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/soc.h                   |   1 +
 drivers/iio/adc/Kconfig                      |  11 ++
 drivers/iio/adc/Makefile                     |   1 +
 drivers/iio/adc/ep93xx_adc.c                 | 261 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 343 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/iio/ep93xx_adc.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/iio/adc/ep93xx_adc.c