Subject: [PATCH 00/50] pinctrl: Add and use devm_ apis for pinctrl_{register, unregister}

From: [email-masked] (Laxman Dewangan)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 20:14:28 +0530

On Thursday 25 February 2016 07:43 PM, Linus Walleij wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 2:15 PM, Laxman Dewangan <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Add resource manageemnt APIs fro pinctrl_register() and pinctrl_unregister()
>> and use these new APIs on hw driver to reduce the error path code and
>> remove callback for driver.
> As you can probably guess I like this too, so wait a while, collect ACKs
> and send me a branch to pull for this too.
>
Got lots of ack/reviewed by and captured all. Also did code changes per 
review:
- Optimizing in devm_ apis.
- Correcting the description of devm_ apis.
- Simplifying probe in digicolor.
- Removing unwanted pfc->pinctrl in ish.

Pushed the change at:
Branch "devm_pinctrl_register" of 
https://github.com/ldewangan/linux-upstream.git.

Base repo is
for-next of 
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-pinctrl.git

If required, I can send the V2 version of list with acks.