Subject: [PATCH 04/10] ARM: dts: Add MSHC2 dt node for Exynos3250 SoC

From: [email-masked] (Krzysztof Kozlowski)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 15:22:38 +0900

On 14.03.2016 11:04, Chanwoo Choi wrote:
> This patch adds the MSHC2 (Mobile Storage Host Controller) Device Tree node for
> Exynos3250 SoC.
> 
> Cc: Kukjin Kim <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Chanwoo Choi <[email-masked]>
> Reviewed-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos3250-pinctrl.dtsi | 35 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos3250.dtsi         | 13 ++++++++++++
>  2 files changed, 48 insertions(+)

After looking at your other patch ("ARM: dts: Add initial pin
configuration for exynos3250-rinato") I have doubts. The Monk will be
affected.

Here you are configuring all the gpk2 GPIOS for EMMC2 mode. Then on
Rinato you are setting it back to default non-used state. However the
Monk board will remain with this new configuration... so you would have
to add initial-state also for Monk.

But how about doing opposite? Configure here the pins to unused state
and enable them only for Artik board?

What do you think?

Best regards,
Krzysztof