Subject: [PATCH 1/2] iommu/dma: Restore scatterlist offsets correctly

From: [email-masked] (Robin Murphy)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 14:11:38 +0100

On 05/04/16 13:59, Joerg Roedel wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 07:28:12PM +0000, Robin Murphy wrote:
>> With the change to stashing just the IOVA-page-aligned remainder of the
>> CPU-page offset rather than the whole thing, the failure path in
>> __invalidate_sg() also needs tweaking to account for that in the case of
>> differing page sizes where the two offsets may not be equivalent.
>> Similarly in __finalise_sg(), lest the architecture-specific wrappers
>> later get the wrong address for cache maintenance on sync or unmap.
>>
>> Fixes: 164afb1d85b8 ("iommu/dma: Use correct offset in map_sg")
>> Reported-by: Magnus Damm <[email-masked]>
>> Signed-off-by: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
>
> Cc: stable at ver.kernel.org # v4.4+ ?

Good point - the kind of people using 64k pages are also likely to be 
the ones sticking to stable kernels. Are you able to handle that, or 
would you like me to resend?

Thanks,
Robin.

> 	Joerg