Subject: [PATCH v3 0/5] davinci_mmc fixes

From: [email-masked] (David Lechner)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 12:07:43 -0500

On 04/05/2016 11:51 AM, David Lechner wrote:
> On 04/05/2016 06:12 AM, Ulf Hansson wrote:
>>
>> Patch 3 triggers a compiler warning, please fix it.
>>
>> ../drivers/mmc/host/davinci_mmc.c: In function ?davinci_mmcsd_probe?:
>> ../drivers/mmc/host/davinci_mmc.c:1208:6: warning: ?ret? may be used
>> uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
>>
>> I have applied patch 1->2 for next, so no need to resend these.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Uffe
>>
>
> I am not getting a compiler warning with this commit. Can you please
> provide a git link so that I can be sure I am building using the same
> branch that you are using?

I think I figured it out. I am applying the patches on top of the next 
branch from git://git.linaro.org/people/ulf.hansson/mmc.git. However, I 
am still not getting a compiler warning. Perhaps it has to do with the 
gcc version. I'm not exactly sure how to fix it since it is really not 
used uninitialized. Just set it to 0 in the variable declaration?