Subject: [PATCH 1/3] ARM: DTS: da850: add node for spi0

From: [email-masked] (David Lechner)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:17:55 -0500

On 04/15/2016 05:24 AM, Sekhar Nori wrote:

>
> This made me notice that num-cs is populated wrongly for spi1. It
> actually has 8 chip selects. This is fine though.

I might as well fix it since I have to make changes anyway. Don't 
remember how I came up with 6.

>
> Also, it will be nice to add pinctrl entries for spi0 like it is done
> for spi1. You will need those anyway for using the interface.

I omitted this on purpose. For my use case, I am using the SPI as 
write-only, so not using the SOMI pin, which is actually muxed as a GPIO 
for something else. So having a pinctl like spi1 is of no use to me. I 
figured if someone needs it, they can add it, otherwise it just is 
wasted space to me.
>
> I prefer DT updates are patches of their own and not combined with code
> updates like this. Can you please split this up?

Ack.