Subject: [PATCH v5 00/11] qcom: Add support for TSENS driver

From: [email-masked] (Nayak, Rajendra)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 16:19:34 +0530

Hi Eduardo,

On 4/21/2016 5:21 AM, Eduardo Valentin wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 03:01:48PM +0530, Rajendra Nayak wrote:
>> Current set of patches apply on 4.6-rc3. nvmem apis are currently
>> broken and hence need to pull in the fixes for it as proposed here [1]
>
>
> Could you please clarify this a bit?
>
> Do I understand properly that we need to wait until [1] gets merged to
> get the driver functional again after applying this series?

Yes, thats correct. We need the nvmem apis to be functional for this
series to work.
I have added Srini who is working on fixing it and reworking [1] as
Mark wasn't happy with the current approach.

regards,
Rajendra