Subject: [PATCH 0/3] ARM: nommu: R-class fixes

From: [email-masked] (Vladimir Murzin)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 08:55:57 +0100

On 23/04/16 07:54, Afzal Mohammed wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 12:43:33PM +0100, Vladimir Murzin wrote:
> 
>> Small set of fixes discovered with R-class cores.
> 
> just curious, is Cortex-R supported on mainline ?, thought it was not
> supported, but subject & changelogs gave such a feeling.

Hi,

I believe it is supported since c90ad5c "ARM: add Cortex-R7 Processor
Info" although overtime it got blocked (at least for Vexpress) with
Kconfig changes. There was attempt [1] to sort it out, but looks like
these patches went nowhere, so I'm trying to re-start with the fixes
coming first.

[1]
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2013-June/174256.html

Cheers
Vladimir

> Regards
> afzal