Subject: [PATCH 05/45] KVM: arm/arm64: vgic-new: Add acccessor to new struct vgic_irq instance

From: [email-masked] (Marc Zyngier)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 09:21:30 +0100

On 25/04/16 20:49, Christoffer Dall wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 06:15:25PM +0200, Andrew Jones wrote:
>> Hi Andre,
>>
>> I'm just randomly jumping in here because I spotted a typo in $SUBJECT.
>> 'accessor' has too many c's. Also, just curious, but if the author is
>> from Linaro (hi Christoffer), then why do the new files this patch adds
>> have ARM copyrights?
>>
> 
> We just decided to let ARM deal with asserting the license since we all
> collaborated on it, but others also suggested that we should let ARM and
> Linaro share the license.

I personally have no objections to having both ARM and Linaro sharing
the copyright, but I just don't know how this works in practice (and
asking any legal department is a sure recipe to delay these patches for
an extra 6 months, give or take a few years).

In the end, all I care about is the licence under which the code is
released.

Thanks,

	M.
-- 
Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny...