Subject: [PATCH V7 00/11] Support for generic ACPI based PCI host controller

From: [email-masked] (Jeremy Linton)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 13:18:48 -0500

On 05/10/2016 10:19 AM, Tomasz Nowicki wrote:
>  From the functionality point of view this series may be split into the
> following logic parts:
> 1. New ECAM API and update for users of the pci-host-common API
> 2. Necessary fixes as the preparation for using driver on ARM64.
> 3. Use new MCFG interface and implement generic ACPI based PCI host controller driver.
> 4. Enable above driver on ARM64

Thomasz,

Unless i'm doing something wrong, this patch causes a build break if 
NUMA is enabled in a 4.6+ kernel.

Thanks,

drivers/built-in.o: In function `pci_device_add':
/home/jlinton/linux-main/drivers/pci/probe.c:1744: undefined reference 
to `pcibus_to_node'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `pci_create_root_bus':
/home/jlinton/linux-main/drivers/pci/probe.c:2163: undefined reference 
to `pcibus_to_node'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `cpulistaffinity_show':
/home/jlinton/linux-main/drivers/pci/pci-sysfs.c:123: undefined 
reference to `pcibus_to_node'
/home/jlinton/linux-main/drivers/pci/pci-sysfs.c:123: undefined 
reference to `pcibus_to_node'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `cpuaffinity_show':
/home/jlinton/linux-main/drivers/pci/pci-sysfs.c:114: undefined 
reference to `pcibus_to_node'
drivers/built-in.o:/home/jlinton/linux-main/drivers/pci/pci-sysfs.c:114: 
more undefined references to `pcibus_to_node' follow
Makefile:937: recipe for target 'vmlinux' failed