Subject: [PATCH] coresight: Handle build path error

From: [email-masked] (Suzuki K Poulose)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 19:04:39 +0100

On 06/05/16 15:43, Mathieu Poirier wrote:
> On 6 May 2016 at 08:35, Suzuki K Poulose <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Enabling a component via sysfs (echo 1 > enable_source), would
>> trigger building a path from the enabled sources to the sink.
>> If there is an error in the process (e.g, sink not enabled or
>> the device (CPU corresponding to ETM) is not online), we never report
>> failure, except for leaving a message in the dmesg.
>>

>>
>
> Thanks for the correction:
>
> Acked-by: Mathieu Poirier <[email-masked]>
>
> Greg, given how small the changes are can you pick this up?  Otherwise
> I'll simply keep it in my tree.

Should this go in for rc2 as a fix ?

Cheers
Suzuki