Subject: [GIT PULL] drivers: firmware: scpi updates for v4.8

From: [email-masked] (Sudeep Holla)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 15:48:13 +0100

Hi ARM-SoC team,

Here are few updates for SCPI drivers for v4.8. The DT binding have been
ACKed by DT maintainer.

Also as most of the genpd code is in drivers/soc and SCPI can be used on
any SoC, runtime PM maintainer agreed to keep the SCPI genpd based power
domain driver in drivers/firmware for now. It also carries their
ACK.

Please pull !

-- 
Regards,
Sudeep

The following changes since commit 1a695a905c18548062509178b98bc91e67510864:

   Linux 4.7-rc1 (2016-05-29 09:29:24 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sudeep.holla/linux.git 
tags/scpi-updates-4.8

for you to fetch changes up to 0e6a9e12dc2f300c53bdd909e9a837be77733090:

   firmware: scpi: add device power domain support using genpd 
(2016-06-17 16:24:22 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
SCPI updates and fixes for v4.8

1. Adds support for device power state management using generic power
    domains and runtime PM

2. Other minor/miscellaneous fixes to the driver

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sudeep Holla (6):
       firmware: arm_scpi: remove dvfs_get packed structure
       firmware: arm_scpi: mark scpi_get_sensor_value as static
       firmware: arm_scpi: make it depend on MAILBOX instead of ARM_MHU
       firmware: arm_scpi: add support for device power state management
       Documentation: add DT bindings for ARM SCPI power domains
       firmware: scpi: add device power domain support using genpd

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/arm,scpi.txt |  34 +++++
  drivers/firmware/Kconfig                           |  12 +-
  drivers/firmware/Makefile                          |   1 +
  drivers/firmware/arm_scpi.c                        |  42 ++++--
  drivers/firmware/scpi_pm_domain.c                  | 152 
+++++++++++++++++++++
  include/linux/scpi_protocol.h                      |   2 +
  6 files changed, 234 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
  create mode 100644 drivers/firmware/scpi_pm_domain.c