Subject: [GIT PULL 5/7] Broadcom maintainers changes for 4.8 Part 1

From: [email-masked] (Scott Branden)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 14:33:31 -0700

Hi Olof/Rafal

On 16-06-20 08:30 AM, Olof Johansson wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 12:47 AM, Arnd Bergmann <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> On Monday, June 20, 2016 9:35:53 AM CEST Rafa? Mi?ecki wrote:
>>>
>>> I was asked by Florian to add bcm-kernel-feedback-list@ but indeed he
>>> didn't specify if this should be L: entry.
>>> [21:24:43] <[florian]> rmilecki: also submit a patch that includes
>>> bcm-kernel-feedback-list at broadcom.com in the MAINTAINERS file for
>>> BCM5310X
>>> [21:36:51] <rmilecki> [florian]: I wasn't sure if I'm supposed to do that
>>> [21:36:53] <rmilecki> i can try I guess
>>>
>>> I'm afraid this mailing list is closed. Would M: entry work for it?
>>
>>
>> I think M: is better, we have a couple of examples like that (x86 at kernel.org,
>> Dept-GELinuxNICDev at qlogic.com, linux-wimax at intel.com, ...).
>
> Yep, having it as a M: entry would be fine with me as well. Please
> respin the patch/branch -- we can apply a patch directly instead of
> doing a merge if that's easier for you.

If M: is supposed to be used for bcm-kernel-feedback-list then a new 
patch applied to multiple locations in the MAINTAINERS file would solve 
the problem.

> -Olof

Regards,
  Scott