Subject: [GIT PULL v2] drivers: firmware: scpi updates for v4.8

From: [email-masked] (Sudeep Holla)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 18:50:58 +0100

Hi ARM-SoC team,

Here are few updates for SCPI drivers for v4.8.

The DT binding have been Acked by DT maintainer(Mark R)

Also as most of the genpd code is in drivers/soc and SCPI can be used on
any SoC, runtime PM maintainers(Ulf and Kevin H) have agreed to keep the 
SCPI genpd based power domain driver in drivers/firmware for now.
They have provided their Reviewed-by tags.

Please pull !

v1->v2:
	- Incorporated couple of minor nits suggested by Kevin
	- Added Kevin's Reviewed-by tag[1]

-- 
Regards,
Sudeep

[1] https://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=146644540232320&w=2

The following changes since commit 1a695a905c18548062509178b98bc91e67510864:

   Linux 4.7-rc1 (2016-05-29 09:29:24 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sudeep.holla/linux.git 
tags/scpi-updates-4.8

for you to fetch changes up to 8bec4337ad4023b26de35d3b0c3a3b2735ffc5c7:

   firmware: scpi: add device power domain support using genpd 
(2016-06-21 10:26:51 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
SCPI updates and fixes for v4.8

1. Adds support for device power state management using generic power
    domains and runtime PM

2. Other minor/miscellaneous fixes to the driver

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sudeep Holla (6):
       firmware: arm_scpi: remove dvfs_get packed structure
       firmware: arm_scpi: mark scpi_get_sensor_value as static
       firmware: arm_scpi: make it depend on MAILBOX instead of ARM_MHU
       firmware: arm_scpi: add support for device power state management
       Documentation: add DT bindings for ARM SCPI power domains
       firmware: scpi: add device power domain support using genpd

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/arm,scpi.txt |  34 +++++
  drivers/firmware/Kconfig                           |  12 +-
  drivers/firmware/Makefile                          |   1 +
  drivers/firmware/arm_scpi.c                        |  42 +++++-
  drivers/firmware/scpi_pm_domain.c                  | 163 
+++++++++++++++++++++
  include/linux/scpi_protocol.h                      |   2 +
  6 files changed, 245 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
  create mode 100644 drivers/firmware/scpi_pm_domain.c