Subject: [PATCH v4 1/2] i2c: qup: add ACPI support

From: [email-masked] (Christopher Covington)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 07:35:14 -0400

Hi Arnd,

On 06/08/2016 05:02 PM, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 12:19:44 PM CEST Austin Christ wrote:
>> +               ret = device_property_read_u32(qup->dev,
>> +                               "src-clock-hz", &src_clk_freq);
>> +               if (ret) {
>> +                       dev_warn(qup->dev, "using default src-clock-hz %d",
>> +                               DEFAULT_SRC_CLK);
>> +                       src_clk_freq = DEFAULT_SRC_CLK;
>> +               }
>>
> 
> Where is this property documented?

We plan on submitting documentation via dsd at acpica.org to
https://github.com/ahs3/dsd once it is operational. As I understand it
the project is brand new. It may take several months to begin accepting
submissions. In the mean time, we could potentially include
documentation in a reply to this thread, the cover of the next series, a
wiki page on codeaurora.org, a file in Documentation (perhaps to be
replaced by ACPICA style imports of the OS-neutral DSD project or a git
submodule) or potentially other means. Please let us know what you think
is sufficient.

Thanks,
Cov

-- 
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum,
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project