Subject: [PATCH] ARM: brcmstb: Add earlyprintk support using run-time checks

From: [email-masked] (Florian Fainelli)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 10:32:11 -0700

On 06/30/2016 05:42 PM, Florian Fainelli wrote:
> SUN_TOP_CTRL_FAMILY_ID is at a fixed absolute address for all of our supported
> chips, so utilize its value to determine what the UARTA base address should be.
> 
> Since the code is called both during decompressor when the MMU is off, and
> after the MMU has been turned on, and we want to do the lookup only
> once, we use the same technique as tegra.S and have a shared storage
> location between the decompressor and the kernel.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>

Looks like I missed an update to DEBUG_UNCOMPRESS to make it disbaled if
DEBUG_BRCMSTB_UART is enabled.

Should patches to Kconfig.debug be submitted to RMK's patch system, or
pulled via arm-soc changes?

Thanks
-- 
Florian