Subject: [GIT PULL v2] STi late updates for v4.8

From: [email-masked] (Patrice Chotard)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 17:13:32 +0200

Hi Olof, Arnd and Kevin,

Please consider this first round of STi late updates for v4.8:

The following changes since commit 1a695a905c18548062509178b98bc91e67510864:

  Linux 4.7-rc1 (2016-05-29 09:29:24 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pchotard/sti.git tags/sti-late-v4.8

for you to fetch changes up to cf4b5ceb95b1e8842bc4f061a8ba8c395b5dbc6d:

  spi: st-ssc4: Remove 'no clocking' hack (2016-07-12 13:22:55 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Highlights:
-----------
- Add STi DT critical clocks declaration
- Remove SPI hack wich has dependecy with critical clocks

These 2 STi DT patches and SPI hack MUST be applied after patches
contained into Stephen Boyd's branch clk-next/clk-st-critical.
This to ensure not to break SPI.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lee Jones (6):
      clk: st: clk-flexgen: Detect critical clocks
      clk: st: clkgen-fsyn: Detect critical clocks
      clk: st: clkgen-pll: Detect critical clocks
      ARM: sti: stih407-family: Supply defines for CLOCKGEN A0
      ARM: sti: stih410-clocks: Identify critical clocks
      spi: st-ssc4: Remove 'no clocking' hack

 arch/arm/boot/dts/stih410-clock.dtsi     |  9 ++++++++
 drivers/clk/st/clk-flexgen.c             |  4 +++-
 drivers/clk/st/clkgen-fsyn.c             | 10 ++++++---
 drivers/clk/st/clkgen-pll.c              | 27 +++++++++++++++---------
 drivers/spi/spi-st-ssc4.c                | 36 +++++---------------------------
 include/dt-bindings/clock/stih407-clks.h |  4 ++++
 6 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)