Subject: [PATCH 2/2] ARM: realview: Extend PBX family memory description

From: [email-masked] (Robin Murphy)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 19:00:02 +0100

On 22/07/16 16:06, Linus Walleij wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Robin Murphy <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>> All three platforms sharing the later RealView Platform Baseboard memory
>> map - PBX-A9, PB-A8 and PB11MPCore, provide 512MB of DDR SDRAM on the
>> baseboard, of which the boot alias at 0x0 maps the first 256MB. Expand
>> the size of the default memory node to refelect that, and describe the
>> full memory regions in each board's DTS, but leave those commented by
>> default to avoid breaking existing bootloaders.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
> 
> I've applied this patch for the next kernel cycle. Tweaked the commit
> text a bit (removed spelling mistake and prefixed with dts:).

Thanks! (and for the other patch too)

I shall now go away and "refelect" on my carelessness here... ;)

Robin.