Subject: [PATCH v3 1/5] drm/rockchip: sort registers define by chip's number

From: [email-masked] (Mark yao)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 18:02:40 +0800

On 2016?08?18? 17:11, Daniel Vetter wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 05:08:14PM +0800, Mark yao wrote:
>> >Hi Sean
>> >
>> >Thanks for send v3 patch for rk3399 vop support.
>> >
>> >But sorry for that, I had changed my mind, those patches are deprecated,
>> >I have new rk3399 patch on my downstream kernel, I will upstream soon.
> Wut? Imo merge Sean's patch here, and then rebase your downstream patches
> on top of it. That you have a downstream tree which is out of sync with
> upstream shouldn't be a reason to stall upstream development.
> -Daniel
>
Yeah, Sorry for that.

In fact, on my downstream kernel, also have those patches, my new rk3399 
patches are based on them,
but the new rk3399 patches will cover the those patches,  Sean's patches 
is old version.

I just want to fast forward, don't want to send two version drivers to 
upstream.
but if you and Dave feel ok for that, I have no problem:-) .

merged Sean's patches and then apply new version patches.

Thanks.

-- 
?ark Yao