Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: hisilicon dts updates for v4.9

From: [email-masked] (Wei Xu)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 11:33:56 +0100

Hi Arnd, Hi Olof, Hi Kevin,

Please help to pull the following changes.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Wei

---

The following changes since commit 29b4817d4018df78086157ea3a55c1d9424a7cfc:

  Linux 4.8-rc1 (2016-08-07 18:18:00 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/hisilicon/linux-hisi.git tags/hisi-soc-dt-for-4.9

for you to fetch changes up to 0f5d3ec5251066b1118ace0bf1369018de557bfb:

  arm64: dts: hi6220: add sd-uhs- properties into dwmmc_1 (2016-09-02 09:36:50 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM64: DT: Hisilicon SoC DT updates for 4.9

- Set UART1 clock frequency to 150MHz for higher baud rates on hikey
- Add display subsystem, HDMI and cma nodes on hikey to support display
- Add syscon-reboot-mode support on hikey
- Add pstore support on hikey
- Add resets and sd-uhs-sdr property dwmmc ndoe on hikey
- Remove hip05_hns.dtsi since it can not be built without mbigenv1
- Update system controller bingding document for hip05 and hip06
- Add xge and sas support on hip06

----------------------------------------------------------------
Guodong Xu (3):
      arm64: dts: hikey: extend default cma size to 128MB
      arm64: dts: hi6220: add resets property into dwmmc nodes
      arm64: dts: hi6220: add sd-uhs- properties into dwmmc_1

John Stultz (2):
      arm64: dts: hikey: Add hikey support for syscon-reboot-mode
      arm64: dts: hikey: Add pstore support for HiKey

Jorge Ramirez-Ortiz (1):
      arm64: dts: set UART1 clock frequency to 150MHz

Kefeng Wang (4):
      arm64: dts: hip05: kill hip05_hns.dtsi
      dt-bindings: hisilicon: Add Hip05 and Hip06 system controller support
      arm64: dts: hip06: Append hns node
      arm64: dts: hip06: Append sas node

Xinliang Liu (2):
      arm64: dts: Add display subsystem DT nodes for hi6220-hikey
      arm64: dts: Add HDMI node for hi6220-hikey

 .../bindings/arm/hisilicon/hisilicon.txt           |  39 ++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi6220-hikey.dts     |  86 ++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi6220.dtsi          |  61 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip05.dtsi           |   5 -
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip05_hns.dtsi       | 180 ----------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip06-d03.dts        |  28 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip06.dtsi           | 365 +++++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 566 insertions(+), 198 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip05_hns.dtsi