Subject: [PATCH v27 0/9] arm64: add kdump support

From: [email-masked] (James Morse)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 16:06:48 +0000

Hi Akashi,

On 04/11/16 03:00, AKASHI Takahiro wrote:
> For easier testing, I pushed my patches to:
> https://git.linaro.org/people/takahiro.akashi/linux-aarch64.git arm64/kdump
> https://git.linaro.org/people/takahiro.akashi/kexec-tools.git arm64/kdump

Aha, thanks. That saved hopping around the mail archives to find the right set
of kdump patches.

> If anybody tries my patches, please let me know the result.

I gave this a spin on Juno with all the page-size va-bits combinations it
supports and used 'crash' to fish around in the resulting image. I also tested
the 4K/39 combination on Seattle that caused us problems in the past.

If its useful:
Tested-by: James Morse <[email-masked]>

So the last thing is review/acks on patch 1
"memblock: add memblock_cap_memory_range()"?

Thanks,

James