Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: hisilicon dts updates for v4.10

From: [email-masked] (Wei Xu)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 16:04:31 +0000

Hi Arnd, Hi Olof, Hi Kevin,

Please help to pull the following changes.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Wei

---

The following changes since commit 1001354ca34179f3db924eb66672442a173147dc:

  Linux 4.9-rc1 (2016-10-15 12:17:50 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/hisilicon/linux-hisi.git tags/hisi-arm64-dt-4.10

for you to fetch changes up to 85f5bd9e771349833602ccdd39b65613ecd11fd1:

  arm64: dts: hisi: add refclk node to hip06 dts files for SAS (2016-11-15 10:58:41 +0000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM64: DT: Hisilicon SoC DT updates for 4.10

- Correct the hardware pin number of the usb node on the Hip06
- Add the Hisilicon Hip07 D05 board dts binding
- Add the initial dts for the Hip07 D05 board
- Fix the warning for the node without reg propery on the Hip06
- Fix the sas am max transmissions quirk property on the Hip06
- Disable the sas0 and sas2 on D03 board
- Add refclk node for SAS on the Hip06

----------------------------------------------------------------
John Garry (3):
      arm64: dts: hisi: fix hip06 sas am-max-trans quirk
      arm64: dts: hisi: disable sas0 and sas2 for d03
      arm64: dts: hisi: add refclk node to hip06 dts files for SAS

Kefeng Wang (4):
      arm64: dts: hip06: Correct hardware pin number of usb node
      Documentation: arm64: Add Hisilicon Hip07 D05 dts binding
      arm64: dts: hisilicon: Add initial dts for Hip07 D05 board
      arm64: dts: hip06: Fix no reg property warning

 .../bindings/arm/hisilicon/hisilicon.txt           |    4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/Makefile             |    1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip06-d03.dts        |    8 -
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip06.dtsi           |   23 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip07-d05.dts        |   66 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip07.dtsi           | 1059 ++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 1146 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip07-d05.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip07.dtsi