Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: hisilicon dts updates for v4.11

From: [email-masked] (Wei Xu)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:51:00 +0000

Hi Arnd, Hi Olof, Hi Kevin,

Please help to pull the following changes.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Wei

---

The following changes since commit a121103c922847ba5010819a3f250f1f7fc84ab8:

  Linux 4.10-rc3 (2017-01-08 14:18:17 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/hisilicon/linux-hisi.git tags/hisi-arm64-dt-for-4.11

for you to fetch changes up to 35ca8168133c9c035e32eff10cce94b8e8c279b3:

  arm64: dts: Add dts files for Hisilicon Hi3660 SoC (2017-01-25 16:08:29 +0000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM64: DT: Hisilicon SoC DT updates for 4.11

- Add binding for Hi3660 SoC and HiKey960 Board
- Add binding for ARM Cortex-A73
- Add dts files for HiKey960 development board

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chen Feng (3):
      document: dt: add binding for Hi3660 SoC
      dt-bindings: Add a support cpu type for cortex-a73
      arm64: dts: Add dts files for Hisilicon Hi3660 SoC

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/cpus.txt     |   1 +
 .../bindings/arm/hisilicon/hisilicon.txt           |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/Makefile             |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3660-hikey960.dts  |  33 +++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3660.dtsi          | 160 +++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 199 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3660-hikey960.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3660.dtsi