Subject: [PATCH 2/2] arch_timer: acpi: add hisi timer erratum data

From: [email-masked] (Hanjun Guo)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 17:42:58 +0800

Hi Daniel,

On 2017/2/16 17:14, Daniel Lezcano wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 09:42:11AM +0100, Alexander Graf wrote:
>  
> [ ... ]
>
>>>>> I believe Marc is looking at some rework in this area which may enable
>>>>> this, so please wait for that to appear.
>>>> Yeah, I'm implementing a semi-flexible way to add new quirk types, and
>>>> the last thing I want to see is two (or more) tables describing the same
>>>> thing.
>>> Kindly ping, if you have patches in hand, I can test against our platforms,
>>> thank you very much.
>> Any progress on this? I'm not a big fan of stalling erratum fixes upstream
>> because of potential future refactoring.
> The fix is in the tip tree, soon in v4.11-rc1 when the merge will be finished.
>
> http://goo.gl/x90qwE
> http://goo.gl/asCBBD

I think it's the erratum core code and the device tree support are merged by you, not the
ACPI support in this patch set, did I miss something?

Thanks
Hanjun