Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: hisilicon dts updates for v4.12

From: [email-masked] (Wei Xu)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:44:33 +0100

Hi Arnd, Hi Olof, Hi Kevin,

Please help to pull the following changes.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Wei

---
The following changes since commit c1ae3cfa0e89fa1a7ecc4c99031f5e9ae99d9201:

  Linux 4.11-rc1 (2017-03-05 12:59:56 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/hisilicon/linux-hisi.git tags/hisi-arm64-dt-for-4.12

for you to fetch changes up to d4e1eaeee56894f45d0093f9d432be0c868f7c4c:

  arm64: dts: hisi: add pinctrl dtsi file for HiKey960 development board (2017-04-10 23:34:26 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM64: DT: Hisilicon SoC DT updates for 4.12

- Reset the hi6220 mmc hosts to avoid hang
- Add the binding for the hi3798cv200 SoC and the poplar board
- Add basic dts files to support the hi3798cv200 poplar board
- Enable the Mbigen, XGE, RoCE and SAS for the hip07 d05 board
- Add driver strength MACRO for the hi3660 SoC
- Add the pinctrl dtsi file for hikey960 board to configure the pins

----------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel Lezcano (1):
      arm64: dts: hi6220: Reset the mmc hosts

Jiancheng Xue (2):
      dt-bindings: arm: hisilicon: add bindings for hi3798cv200 SoC and Poplar board
      arm64: dts: hisilicon: add dts files for hi3798cv200-poplar board

Wang Xiaoyin (2):
      arm64: dts: hisi: add drive strength levels of the pins for Hi3660 SoC
      arm64: dts: hisi: add pinctrl dtsi file for HiKey960 development board

Wei Xu (5):
      arm64: dts: hisi: add mbigen nodes for the hip07 SoC
      arm64: dts: hisi: add network related nodes for the hip07 SoC
      arm64: dts: hisi: add RoCE nodes for the hip07 SoC
      arm64: dts: hisi: add SAS nodes for the hip07 SoC
      arm64: dts: hisi: enable the NIC and SAS for the hip07-d05 board

 .../bindings/arm/hisilicon/hisilicon.txt           |   8 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/Makefile             |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3660-hikey960.dts  |   1 +
 .../boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3798cv200-poplar.dts      | 162 +++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3798cv200.dtsi     | 411 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi6220.dtsi          |   3 +
 .../arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hikey960-pinctrl.dtsi | 407 +++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip07-d05.dts        |  20 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip07.dtsi           | 479 +++++++++++++++++++++
 include/dt-bindings/pinctrl/hisi.h                 |  15 +
 10 files changed, 1507 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3798cv200-poplar.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3798cv200.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hikey960-pinctrl.dtsi