Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: hisilicon dts updates for v4.13

From: [email-masked] (Wei Xu)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 21:13:55 +0100

Hi Arnd, Hi Olof, Hi Kevin,

Please help to pull the following changes.
Thanks!

And the patch "arm64: dts: hi6220: Add k3-dma and i2s/hdmi audio support"
depends on audio-graph-card that will be landed on 4.13.
But the dts part is checked without warning and can be compiled.

Best Regards,
Wei

---

The following changes since commit 2ea659a9ef488125eb46da6eb571de5eae5c43f6:

  Linux 4.12-rc1 (2017-05-13 13:19:49 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/hisilicon/linux-hisi.git tags/hisi-arm64-dt-for-4.13

for you to fetch changes up to 1f3df90e764c65ea1019b5d403c1cdbd49c118ec:

  arm64: dts: hi6220: Add k3-dma and i2s/hdmi audio support (2017-06-15 15:37:37 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM64: DT: Hisilicon SoC DT updates for 4.13

- Add and update Hi3660-Hikey960 board, Hi3660 PCIe RC, Hi6421v530 MFD and
  Hi3660 MMC binding
- Add and refine devices support for Hi3660-Hikey 960 including clock, reset,
  I2C, GPIO, UART, Bluetooth, RTC, Power Key, LED, SPI, timer, PMIC, regulator,
  sd/sdio and WiFi
- Add k3-dma and i2s/hdmi audio support based on audio-card-graph method for
  Hikey board

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chen Feng (2):
      arm64: dts: hi3660: Add uarts nodes
      arm64: dts: hi3660: Add pl031 rtc node

Chen Jun (1):
      arm64: dts: hi3660: add power key dts node

Guodong Xu (7):
      dt-bindings: arm: hisilicon: add bindings for HiKey960 board
      arm64: dts: hisilicon: update compatible string for hikey960
      arm64: dts: hikey960: add WL1837 Bluetooth device node
      arm64: dts: hikey960: add LED nodes
      dt-bindings: mfd: hi6421: Add hi6421v530 compatible string
      dt-bindings: mmc: dw_mmc-k3: add document of hi3660 mmc
      arm64: dts: hi3660-hikey960: add nodes for WiFi

John Stultz (1):
      arm64: dts: hi6220: Add k3-dma and i2s/hdmi audio support

Leo Yan (1):
      arm64: dts: hi3660: add sp804 timer node

Li Wei (1):
      arm64: dts: hi3660: add sd/sdio device nodes

Wang Xiaoyin (4):
      arm64: dts: hikey960: pinctrl: add more pinmux and pinconfig
      arm64: dts: hi3660: add gpio dtsi file for Hisilicon Hi3660 SOC
      arm64: dts: hi3660: add spi device nodes
      arm64: dts: hikey960: add device node for pmic and regulators

Xiaowei Song (2):
      dt-bindings: PCI: hisi: Add document for PCIe of Kirin SoCs
      arm64: dts: hisi: add kirin pcie node

Zhangfei Gao (2):
      arm64: dts: hi3660: add resources for clock and reset
      arm64: dts: Add I2C nodes for Hi3660

 .../bindings/arm/hisilicon/hisilicon.txt           |   4 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/hi6421.txt   |   4 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/mmc/k3-dw-mshc.txt         |   1 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/kirin-pcie.txt         |  50 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3660-hikey960.dts  | 217 +++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3660.dtsi          | 702 ++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi6220-hikey.dts     |  34 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi6220.dtsi          |  26 +
 .../arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hikey960-pinctrl.dtsi | 778 +++++++++++++++++++--
 9 files changed, 1738 insertions(+), 78 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/kirin-pcie.txt