Subject: [GIT PULL v2] arm64: dts: hisilicon dts updates for v4.18

From: [email-masked] (Wei Xu)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 15:40:26 +0100

Hi Olof, Hi Arnd,

Please help to pull the following changes.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Wei

---

The following changes since commit 60cc43fc888428bb2f18f08997432d426a243338:

  Linux 4.17-rc1 (2018-04-15 18:24:20 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://github.com/hisilicon/linux-hisi.git tags/hisi-arm64-dt-for-4.18v2

for you to fetch changes up to bb61c53601b4af0f33f99ec0a8c9315246a0b6d4:

  arm64: dts: hi3798cv200: enable emmc support for poplar board (2018-05-15 14:54:03 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM64: DT: Hisilicon SoC DT updates for 4.18v2

- Add mailbox, stub clock, CPU frequency scaling, thermal cooling
  management and pcie msi interruption support for hi3660
- Add LPC support for hip06 and hip07
- Add PCIe, usb and emmc support for hi3798cv200

----------------------------------------------------------------
John Garry (2):
      arm64: dts: hisi: Enable Hisi LPC node for hip06
      arm64: dts: hisi: Enable Hisi LPC node for hip07

Kaihua Zhong (2):
      arm64: dts: hi3660: Add mailbox node
      arm64: dts: hi3660: Add stub clock node

Leo Yan (1):
      arm64: dts: hi3660: Add CPU frequency scaling support

Shawn Guo (3):
      arm64: dts: hi3798cv200: enable PCIe support for poplar board
      arm64: dts: hi3798cv200: enable usb2 support for poplar board
      arm64: dts: hi3798cv200: enable emmc support for poplar board

Tao Wang (1):
      arm64: dts: hi3660: Add thermal cooling management

Yao Chen (1):
      arm64: dts: hi3660: Add pcie msi interrupt attribute

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3660.dtsi          | 147 +++++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3798cv200-poplar.dts      |  38 ++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hi3798cv200.dtsi     | 205 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip06-d03.dts        |   8 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip06.dtsi           |  21 +++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip07-d05.dts        |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip07.dtsi           |  14 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/poplar-pinctrl.dtsi  |  98 ++++++++++
 8 files changed, 532 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/poplar-pinctrl.dtsi