Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: defconfig: hisilicon config updates for v5.4

From: Wei Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 11:39:31 +0800

Hi ARM-SoC team,

Please consider to pull the following changes.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Wei

---

The following changes since commit 5f9e832c137075045d15cd6899ab0505cfb2ca4b:

   Linus 5.3-rc1 (2019-07-21 14:05:38 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

   git://github.com/hisilicon/linux-hisi.git 
tags/hisi-arm64-defconfig-for-5.4

for you to fetch changes up to 0c26a3345b4f402b87d9be00df4d3054cd8ba46f:

   arm64: defconfig: Enable CONFIG_ACPI_APEI_PCIEAER (2019-08-16 
09:36:07 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM64: hisilicon: defconfig updates for v5.4

- Enable ACPI_APEI_PCIEAER for the hisilicon D06 board to
   support PCIe AER error report

----------------------------------------------------------------
Zhou Wang (1):
       arm64: defconfig: Enable CONFIG_ACPI_APEI_PCIEAER

  arch/arm64/configs/defconfig | 1 +
  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel